[pure-silver] Re: Triple Beam Balance

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Seems like a philosophical issue to me.  If I were
concerned with getting fast results, I wouldn't be
spending time in a traditional darkroom :)

Cor - I don't think that there is a trick, but one of
the things that I enjoy about traditional photography
is the contemplative nature of the art.  I do have to
admit however that my wife (who is a fiber artist) has
a fancy digital balance in her studio which I
sometimes use for mixing my chemicals - it is fast,
but it seems so much less organic than the triple
beam.

Mark