[pure-silver] Re: Teaching photography.

  • From: "Curtis Fant" <surrealistic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:15:52 -0600

In the past I have taught art photography on the College level.  Our classes
were a combination of science and art, teaching the basics of film development,
printing and the basics on how cameras work.  The students then had to do
something with all of this to try to create art.  It's an impossible task
really, but great fun to watch the students learning.
Black and White Photography: A Basic Manual

Beyond Basic Photography : A Technical Manual

both by
Henry Horenstein  are good books.

Hope this helps,

Curtis