[pure-silver] Teaching photography.

  • From: "Fyodor M. Tcheredeyev" <fyodor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:48:54 +0100

Dear all, I am sorry if what follows may be considered slightly OT.
Here is my question: how do you teach photography?

Let me explain. As a trained teacher of languages I know that there is a
whole science about TEACHING: it describes the knowledge and skills a
student should get as a result of a course, and then goes on to develop a
SYSTEM of exercises to get the student there.

Is there anything similar about teaching photography? Could anyone maybe
please recommend some reading?

Thank you very much in advance.

Fyodor.