[pure-silver] Re: TMX AND RODINAL?

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:22:20 -0500

Sounds like a challenge Laurence. Maybe we should all start posting
photos of how messy our work areas get, and vote on a winner, or
loser, as the case may be. I've been cleaning up lately, but I'm sure
I mess with the best of them.

I'd like to see Dennis' messy darkroom too!

What do you say Dennis?

E.