[pure-silver] Re: Speaking Of Ortho - Black Skies Sought

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 15:45:24 -0400

Infrared film

On Saturday, June 27, 2015, Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of late, of done a bit of work to recreate those magnificent black skies
once seen with ortho film and paper processed in Amidol. I have had ...
partial success using deep red filters with panchromatic films like
Plus-X and Agfapan APX 100.

So here's the question - Other than a deep red filter, what else can I do
to get those bright blue skies to go jet black and really make the clouds
pop?

Ideas?