[pure-silver] Re: (Slgthly OT): gridlines on groundglass.

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:13:31 -0400

Uncle -

I was going to offer the same tip myself (honest, I was) but I didn't
think the stuff was still available. I was unhappy  to read this thread
because - poor timing as usual - I discarded a whole box (probably 48
rolls) of assorted tape of that sort, including the 1/16 and 1/32 inch
sizes - last Saturday! I've had it since 1975, and I chose *last
Saturday* to discard it! This is just going to have to be proof for my
wife that *nothing* I own should be discarded - it's all necessary
stuff; just time and place for that need are unknown.

Distraught Nephew Bill