[pure-silver] Re: (Slgthly OT): gridlines on groundglass.

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:58:29 +0800

Dear Folks,

     I took the easy way out of grid lines on GG and used the 1/16th inch
wide self sticky tape that graphic artists use to make layouts. If I need to
change the pattern on the back of the glass it just peels off and I can
re-apply more. Works to mask off small format viewfinders as well. Idea
courtesy a book on photo tips - possibly Steve Simmel?

     Uncle Dick