[pure-silver] Re: Ruminations On Subject Brightness Range In The Real World

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:54:22 -0400

Don't forget the following sources:

1) On Google Books you can find the journals of the SPSE (Society of
Photographic Scientists and Engineers).  From my region, I cannot find a
free download.  This has happened to me before with Google Books but most of
the rest of you might be able to download PDFs.

2) SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers) also did TONS
of research in film, devs, optics, etc which easily apply to still
photography.  If you join, you have access to PDFs from their journal from
1916 to present day.

        When I was at RIT, I was a student member of both and found them
amazing info resources.
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB