[pure-silver] Rodinal availability

  • From: Matthew Gaylen <mgaylen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:51:48 -0500

Richard... you mention Rodinal... you can't even buy Rodinal online anymore
because of terrorist-related shipping restrictions. I love Rodinal 1:50 for
Delta 400 (320)... I rotate it 30rpm for 20 minutes in a Jobo 2500 drum on an
old Unicolor roller. Crystal clear 8x10s from 35mm negs - very high acuity -
grainless.

P.S. I'm dumping the old Microphen...

On Friday, September 02, 2005, at 10:26AM, Richard Knoppow
<dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

joe suburbs the post modern hyper rural sub urban anti hero and vertiginous
surrealist