[pure-silver] Re: Rodinal

  • From: Janet Cull <janetgcull@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 21:50:03 -0400

They're interesting guys. I should revisit them.

On Apr 18, 2015, at 9:44 PM, Bob Younger wrote:

Janet,
I was just looking at your print of the Waugh Twins today.
Bob Younger

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Janet Cull <janetgcull@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of the guys found he had 2 bottles, and offered me one. :o) Sweet!

On Apr 18, 2015, at 7:01 PM, Les Myers wrote:

With all this discussion of Rodinal, I sought a source. Adorama doesn't list it, and B&H lists the "special" on special order, but the regular Rodinal, according to their website, is "no longer available." I haven't looked elsewhere yet.

Les Myers