[pure-silver] Query about 4x5 Shanghai GP3 Pan 100

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:31:15 -0500

Hello,

I recently acquired several boxes of Shanghai GP3 Pan 100i 4x5 sheet film.

I just wanted to know if 100 is the true film speed or if I should be shooting at a lower iso, 64, 50...?

The Massive Dev Chart only gives times and dilutions for 100iso.

Interestingly enough, the chart suggests Stand Dev with Rodinal 1+100 for 60 minutes, agitate for the first minute and let stand.

Anybody have any experience with this film?

Comments, suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
Bogdan