[pure-silver] Re: Pyrocat -HD Starting Points

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

You've got experience with this and a process that works to your tastes.

In the most recent instance of looking for an time for Adox 25 I found a time
that for contact printing on silver put it at a grade 1/2 to 1 depending on
your tastes.  That was 9 minutes 1:1:100 and the MDC had no times.  I had to go
looking all over to find just that starting point.  I ended up running the
balance at 8 mins.

Eric