[pure-silver] Photo chemicals and B&W clubs in Montreal

  • From: Philippe Gauthier <pgauth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:13:05 -0400

At 16:36 17-06-05 -0400, you wrote:

>    Bozeau has lots and lots of chemicals, a good amount of papers and
>film but as Philippe recently told me, Bozeau is a store who's
>business plan is to part yuppies away from their money.

I don't know ohow you got the feeling that Lozeau had more chemicals than
Photoservice, because the last time I was there, I barely saw anything but
the bare essentials. Photoservice stocks some exotic toners and other odd
stuff. I suspect that it doesn't look like much because the chemicals
section is poorly organized, but if you look well enough, the goods are there.

BTW, my photo club has resumed its activities. You really should try to
attend a meeting or two to make up your mind about it.