[pure-silver] Re: IR light, was..RE: Re: How do I increase local contrast in my shadows when printing?

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:37:58 -0500

It is a function of the quality of sun light. Light rays bend as they pass
around the earth. As your position on the globe gets closer to one extreme,
sun rise or sun set, the light rays will bend differently than those falling
more directly on the earth.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226