[pure-silver] Re: Phenidone in solution

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:38:00 -0800 (PST)

it's probably dead....
make few mls of developer (water and base) and drop a film
leader to see if it even becomes black.

You'll be better off using ethylene- or propylene-glycol
Put those in a pyrex cup in the oven (250F - 120C) and let them
heat up for a while to dfrive any moisture off.  Then let it
cool to 150F/70C or so and dissolve the phenidone in it.
Those solutions should last a long time.