[pure-silver] Re: Parts for old Seal Press

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:29:11 +0100

Len Eselson a écrit :
> Does anyone have a source for parts for
> an old Seal Press (I think it may be a 'Commercial 200)
> I need a thermostat.
>
> Thanks
>
> Len Eselson
Hi Len !
I doubt Seal ever made the thermostat.
You will find a "spare" if you go to a part supply shop for fridge,
washing machines, oven, and the like. Bring the old part with you to
find a replacement of the same physical size and try to find the range
of temperature the old thermostat had.
I repaired an old dry mounting press by using a thermostat for a
comercial clothes iron (used in dry cleaning shops).
Try to find one with a sensing bulb and not only a bi metal blade.
Hope this helps.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière