[pure-silver] Re: Parts for old Seal Press

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:06:53 -0800

Len,

May I please ask you, How do you know you need a new thermostat?  These Seal
dry mount presses are pretty reliable.  It is adjustable by turning the set
screw located in the center of the temperature control shaft.  Hard to see
and more difficult to adjust.  I had to make a tool that would be small
enough to fit mine.  OTOH if you really do need one contact Onsite
Manufacturing.  (866-667-4836)....really nice people.  They took over repair
of the Seal units from Hunt.   Then if you truly have a model 200 and not a
210, all is almost lost.  They may not have parts for a machine that old.
You may need to buy a replacement and save the old one for parts.

Good Luck!

Dave