[pure-silver] Re: POTASSIUM -Vs- SODIUM...

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:44:10 +0200

Hi Bruce,

The "B" solution is a saturated solution (100%) of Potassium Carbonate, a
satureted solution of Sodium Carbonate will not be the same, it will be less
active since you can solute less Sodium Carbonate to the  "max"... There are
older formula's of PyrocatHD which use 10% sodium carbonate as part B
(obviously you have to add more..)

Best,

Cor