[pure-silver] PIQUED MY CURIOSITY; was Phenidone in alcohol

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:08:39 -0400

DEAR BILL,

      I found the formula for DK-60a in my Photo Lab Index...is this what
you use?  It recommended using the developer straight but you use it diluted
1:3.

      I didn't find any processing recommendations on the massive
development chart for DK-60 at all.  Might you be willing to tell us:

1)    What you like about the dev, especially 1:3?  What does it give you in
your negs/prints that you like?  I am always interested in trying new and/or
different devs.

2)    What films do you dev in it?  What results?

3)    What dev times/temps/agitations do you recommend for the films that
you use.

Thanks in advance.

            CHEERS!

                  BOB