[pure-silver] Re: OT and even worse Digital! photosynth

  • From: "Dave Miller" <dave-at-work@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:55:09 +0100

Thanks Speedy for putting my thoughts into your words so eloquently.

Dave

From: cuffe@xxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] OT and even worse Digital! photosynth
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:18:14 +0000

Hi Folks.
Sory for the OT post, but I think some of you might be interested in this. I've
just been playing with Photosynth, and have put one up of a local monastry. Its
on the web here:
http://bit.ly/cv2IsD
If you are not familiar with it, photosynth is a free piece of software/website
which takes a collection of Digital images and tries to reconstruct a 3D object
from it.
All the best
Larry Cuffe