[pure-silver] Re: OT and even worse Digital! photosynth

  • From: Speedy <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:54:09 +0000

I certainly don't want to start anything.  We have all seen far too much rancor
in our web groups
many of which either no longer exist or no longer exist in their original and
intended form.

I really hate to see D_gital stuff show up on this web group.

I don't want to start a long thread of discussion. Please just take it is my
own observation
and complaint and leave it at that.

Thanks
Speedy

To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: cuffe@xxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] OT and even worse Digital! photosynth
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:18:14 +0000

Hi Folks.

Sory for the OT post, but I think some of you might be interested in
this. I've just been playing with Photosynth, and have put one up of a
local monastry. Its on the web here:

http://bit.ly/cv2IsD

If you are not familiar with it, photosynth is a free piece of
software/website which takes a collection of Digital images and tries to
 reconstruct a 3D object from it.

All the best

Larry Cuffe