[pure-silver] Re: OT: Condensation on frozen film

  • From: johnfrost <johnfrost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:37:38 -0700

My only experiance with wet film involved a white water rafting trip.
The pocket with the camera was full of water, as was the camera itself.
We let it dry for three weeks before rewinding the film, then processed
(c-41), with no visible problem.

john (:>))) I  think they need to redo them in the last soup to remove
the sludge.