[pure-silver] Re: New Year Ideas for PA. members

  • From: "richard l. gifford" <rlgif@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 14:39:48 -0600

Excuse me, the ugly American rears his head again,
working from old memories.  I started to mention my
theory of the races, based on my observation of many
friends made during my visit to NSW: any excuse to
drink beer.

I will try not to be so provincial in my comments about
other cultures.  I would wish you a happy new year, but
of course that happens in July down there.

regards...  nephew Dick Gifford