[pure-silver] Re: NO ONE ELSE? was NOSTALGIA LANE...

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:05:31 -0400

O.K., guys, are we tawkin' here?  I think we're tawkin here!  That's the
spirit!

 Now the trick question:  After all these decades, all this education, all
this experience, all the work we have produced, don't we still get a
pure, child-like pleasure out of making photos?  I know that looking at
those old books of mine stimulates the remembered excitement of my "yute"
when making photos.  Glad we are sharing this!

                CHEERS,
                        BOB