[pure-silver] Re: Law of demented returns....

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 17:41:08 +0800

Dear Nephew Rob,

This is brilliant, but with an extra 12 Magenta and 18 Yellow it will be perfect....I am going to tackle the globe and lighting shop that supplies my hi-temp gel material ( They were the ones who found discount bulbs for my dental unit.) and see if they can supply - if not it will be the eBay for a test or B&H from their catalogue.

See - there is a great advantage to belonging to this list - and to posting my queries for all the world to read. You are all VERY helpful.

   Many thanks.

Uncle Dick