[pure-silver] Re: "Large format techniques"

  • From: Howard Efner <hfefner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 08:42:06 -0600

But it is also in color! (grins, ducks, and runs)

Howard

On May 20, 2011, at 8:44 PM, shannon Stoney wrote:

Glad you reminded me to mention the "upside down" thing. You forget about it after a while because you're used to it.

One time a friend asked to look under my dark cloth at the ground glass. She got under there and said, "It's upside down!"

I said, "Really?!?  Let me see!"

Somehow my brain was just reversing the image in my mind so I didn't "see" it as upside down.

--shannon