[pure-silver] Konica F1-C

  • From: "clip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:37:44 -0000

I have a Konica F1-C 35mm SLR camera, which I am unable to use as the battery
tray/holder is missing. Numerous camera repairers in the UK have been
contacted, in the hope that they may be holding a dead camera, for spares, but
without  success so far. Do you have any suggestions?  I am confident that I
could call on my model making skills to make the plastic tray if I could borrow
one to measure and copy.  Anyone in the UK willing to lend for a few days,
against any necessary security they require, including registered post each
way, would be a possible solution.

Clifford,
Somerset UK.