[pure-silver] Re: Konica F1-C

  • From: "clip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <clifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:59:59 -0000

Thank you titrisol for your very helpful reply.  The link you gave is most
interesting and a mine of information on Konica cameras. The holder I'm after
is shown on page 13 of the PDF manual and is a small plastic box that holds
four 1.5v button cells.  The contacts appear to be at one end of the holder,
but are difficult to see in the camera. I'm sure someone in the Konica
collectors site will be able to help me identify polarity etc, if I'm unable to
get the real thing.
Thanks again
Clifford.
Somerset UK.