[pure-silver] Re: Iodide in emulsions...

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 06:39:07 -0800 (PST)

The thing that troubles me is how your graphs sort of imply the different components have different maximum densities... I doubt it is as intense as portrayed, even that they are just schematic.

There are quite a few different approaches to variable contrast, so everybody can be correct. Fuji even makes GRADED variable contrast papers, a cool redundant use of the technology.

Ray