[pure-silver] Re: Inflammatory Digital vs. Film Post Of The Week

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:41:43 +0000 (GMT)

On Jan 06, 2012, at 04:43 PM, Grif <kgriffit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea,,, what he said,,, what on earth does double blind scientific
testing in an optical lab have to do with faith based facts
anyway??? ;-) Never the two shall meet.

A nice recent example of testing faith based facts:
http://arstechnica.com/science/news/2012/01/million-dollar-violins-dont-play-better-than-the-rest.ars?utm_source=Ars+Technica+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5e3c0abdf2-September_02_2011_Newsletter&utm_medium=email

All the best
Laurence Cuffe (heading off to paint D4 on my F5 (grin))