[pure-silver] Re: ID-11 and D-76

  • From: "Jason McPeak" <mcpeak.jason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:15:46 -0500

Yes, ID-11 and D-76 really are the same, as are NACCO Super 76 concentrate.
I usually use ID-11 or Nacco super 76, I try to use Nacco because like
ILFOTEC-HC it's a highly concentrated liquid, that you make a stock solution
from, so A bottle goes along way.

On 4/24/08, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Stoney" <
> shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am a leaf on the wind! Watch how I soar.
                 -Hoban "Wash" Washburn
                        (serenity movie)
http://mcpeak.jason.googlepages.com/home