[pure-silver] Re: Good news from Ilford - OK I'll support them ...

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:53:27 +0200

Everybody has their preferences. I like Kodak film, Ilford paper for FB and
Agfa for RC (all in Kodak developer, Ilford fixer and Agfa toner). The only
film I know that works like Tmax400 is Tmax400. However, I prefer Ilford
FP4+ for sharpness, unless I need the speed or the skin-tones of Tmax400.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com