[pure-silver] Good news from Ilford - OK I'll support them ...

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:47:34 -0400

July 13, 2005, from Lloyd Erlick,

OK, I'm convinced. Kodak does not want my money and neither does Agfa.

I am prepared to throw my entire financial empire behind Ilford, every bit
of it. All the trillions in monthly cashflow, plus the accumulated zillions
both on- and off-world. I've gone as high as a hundred rolls of film used
in but a single month, so wot th' 'ell...

The big question - which Ilford black and white film available in 120
format should I explore? I've been using Kodak TMY for a long time, just
about since it was released, so which Ilford film will give me similar
results?

Consider your answers carefully, please, financial empires hang in the
balance ...

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.