[pure-silver] Re: Getting Organized

  • From: MICHAEL KIRWAN <mkirwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting dilemna, I was going through a bunch of negatives I had discarded a
number of years ago. One caught my eye, I scanned and brought in Photoshop, and
Oh My Gosh, Made a number of prints, all the way up to 20x24 and this image
will be the center piece for my upcoming show.

I have a tiered filing system, and I am glad I do as this negative could have
been lost forever

Mike