[pure-silver] Re: Formula #87 in Anchell

  • From: Clarence Rhymer <crhymer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:59:00 -0700

Hello Richard,

Grant is very much alive, or at least was in October at PhotoHistory XV, in Rochester, NY. He still had some copies left, as well as his new book. Here is his web-site:

http://www.haistpress.com/

He has, IIRC, four residences including the one in Rochester, so the Okemos, MI address may not be where he is at the moment.

Cheers,
Clarence

On 19/01/2012 1:27 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:
..... About the last comprehensive book on photographic chemistry is the one written by Grant Haist, formerly a scientist with Kodak Research Laboratories. I am not sure of its current availability. Grant republished it himself perhaps ten years ago, well printed in hard covers and properly bound. I don't know if Grant is still alive.....