[pure-silver] Re: Film Development

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 09:12:14 GMT

 Mr.P: You are one serious photo fellow! I'm truly impressed! I come from the
"meat ball" school of photo images.  (Get something on the film and call it
art.) As for specific brandsof paper, I'll  use anything that goes with black
coffee.  I prefer hc-110, or d-76. As for 120 film, that falls under the cover
of cheap and plenty..  Should you find yourself in Davis (North California/
usa). We could meet, I could sit at your feet, and learn of more ways to mess
up.* Be well, babaphoto@xxxxxxxx

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.