[pure-silver] Re: E-6 FOR THE PERSONAL DARKROOM?

  • From: "Ken Hart" <kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:58:08 -0400

For C41 (color negative) and RA4 (color print from neg), I use Trebla chemicals
from CPAC. I have had no problems mixing small quantities for use, although I
have to use a syringe for the C41. The concentrates seem to have a long shelf
life, and the mixed chems last longer than the Kodak chems. I have never had
tar issues with the RA-4 developer like I had with Kodak.

I've never tried the Trebla E6 chemicals, but I don't see why they would be any
different.

I get my chemicals from PDI Supply in Rochester, NY.

Ken Hart
kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxxx