[pure-silver] Re: Editions and Numbering

  • From: Chris Nze <cnze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:42:48 +0200

Hello

I agree with unmount print and some of the Brook Jensen Theories about not limiting edition. But as I live in France I Have ti limit my edition to 30 if I want to be considered as an artist by the fiscal service ( Just something about VAT and other things to pay ). After having limiting part of my print and also try to sell more at low price I ended with an idea I find on the net flying over the http://www.20x200.com/ web page.
I finally decide to  sell m work this way
20 small 8X10 GSP toned @ 20? VAT inc
4 medium 12X16 GSP or 6.5X8.5 platinum contact @ 100? VAT inc
4 large 16X20 GSP or 11X14 platinum @ 300? VAT inc
and the last 2 Deluxe extra large edition 20X24 to 36X 72 platinum or GSP Start price @ 1000 for GSP and 2000 for Platinum

In this way I keep the "democratic " print but also large more expensive print search by great collectors.

Hope this help
best regards
Chris