[pure-silver] Dr5 process

  • From: shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 10:22:31 -0600

I've been playing with my new stereo pinhole Holga camera some more.  I figured
out how the viewfinder works on top:  it's not wide angle after all.  There
isn't much info online about this camera. But I figured out that you are
supposed to use slide film in it, because of the way the stereo photo viewer
works.  I had some color slide film in medium format, so I shot that in it.

Then i found  a place online that processes all kinds of film by a new process
to make b & w transparencies.  HEre it is:

http://www.dr5.com/

This guy claims to be able to process regular negative film with this Dr5
process to make transparencies!  Does this work?  It's kind of expensive, but
interesting.

unsubscribe from there.