[pure-silver] Re: Darkroom

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:07:02 -0800 (PST)

Georges

I am not certain how the standard electrical systems
work in France. I do know that there are significant
differences between the UK and North America.  As a
result, I would consult with a local electrician, and
make certain that he knows that the electirical
outlets will be used near water - like in a bathroom,
and follow his advice rather than that of those of us
on this list.

Mark