[pure-silver] Re: DI paper

  • From: Lloyd Erlick <lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 07:30:19 -0500

At 12:58 PM 11/15/2005 , you wrote:
>Gekko RC certainly does although the amount does not seem sufficient for
>using just an activator like Eukoton.
>
>It is my understanding that all B&W RC papers have incorporated
>developing agents.

November 18, 2005, from Lloyd Erlick,

I don't think all of them are developer incorporated. I don't use RC
materials any more, but I used to use a lot of Ilford Ilfospeed. I think
they used the word premium in their literature. One of the reasons I chose
this paper was that it was non-DI. Things may have changed.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326