[pure-silver] Re: Cross section of zoom Sigma 70-300 Macro

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:01:32 +0100

I'm sorry but this reminds me of a photographic truth compiled by Ted
Orland.

A butter knife is a useful tool for making minor adjustments that a camera
store would charge $10 to make.
A camera store will charge $75 to repair a camera that has been adjusted
with a butter knife.

And remember, silver salts are sensitive to thought.

Good luck with the repairs.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com