[pure-silver] Re: Chemical Blues

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 13:49:58 -0600

There was a google issue yesterday morning. I saw it on the news. They had a
human error that caused the warning. Everything is OK. I am blessed with a
chemical store just a few miles away and a 50 lbs bag of Sodium Sulfite is
quite cheap. It makes for home brewing of darkroom goodies very affordable.

I'd second Freestyle as they need to be supported so we all have an
alternative to B&H, Adorama.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226