[pure-silver] Re: Beseler/cold light enlarger questions

  • From: "Bob Younger" <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 19:03:49 -0700

With the cold light head you should bypass the Resitrol
completely. The heater cord should be plugged into a
non-switched outlet; and you should allow the lamps to warm
up. That should help your flickering problem. I never had
any problem with mine using a regular timer.

With the condenser lamp the Resistrol was designed to enable
you to consistently set a voltage for repeatability. So, you
can set it a voltage you know you can always rely on having,
say, 105 or 110 volts.

Bob Younger
younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx