[pure-silver] Re: Beseler/cold light enlarger questions

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:42:41 -0700 (PDT)

Ahhh, that's it. So I did have things connected
incorrectly.  Thank you so much.
I bypassed the resistrol as you suggested, and
everything works properly now. No flickering light,
and both timers working properly.

Should I leave the heater cord plugged in all the
time; i.e. when not printing?

(On a previous visit to the Aristogrid website, I
didn't find the setup instructions. But upon a second
look, I did come across set-up instructions which
describe the heater/light power cord setup. It's a
little hidden there)

Thanks.

John Meyers

--- Bob Younger <younger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>