[pure-silver] Re: Bad news

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:21:32 -0500

All good points, however, while the photographer gets good exposure for
his/her image it still stings a little. In this day and age, a posting on
the right forum or group can get you just a much exposure. It is without a
doubt, a gray area indeed. : )

EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9