[pure-silver] Re: BUYING FILM IN MIDTOWN MANHATTAN

  • From: "mail1" <mail1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 21:12:52 -0700

Visiting B&H is one of the treasures of NYC, also the Staten Island ferry, Top
of the empire state building etc.

Jonathan

From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, July 20, 2015 11:59 am
To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

DEAR LIST,

Are there any photogs who live or shop in Manhattan? I will be up there
the end of July and wanted to buy a few rolls of 35mm and 120 black and white
neg film. I will be staying on 53rd St bet 5th and 6th ave and traveling as
far south as 32nd st. Are there any photo stores that still sell film around
that area? I know B&H is way over on 9th ave & 34th St but I was hoping to
find something closer. I am only buying a few rolls so I don't need the lowest
price.

CHEERS!

BOB