[pure-silver] Re: BUYING FILM IN MIDTOWN MANHATTAN

  • From: Kimberly Schneider Photography <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 16:24:43 -0400

I do live there. B&H will have a much better selection, but you can always
arrange for Freestyle to deliver to your hotel.

Btw, the distance pretty much breaks even between B&H and Adorama, since you'd
have to go further downtown to get to Adorama.

Kimberly Schneider
www.kimberlyjschneider.com
917-478-5633

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2015, at 3:26 PM, Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Adorama is on 18th street between 5th and 6th.
I'm not sure you'll get black and white film somewhere else in NYC. Even less
120.
Good luck

On Jul 20, 2015, at 9:11 PM, <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don't live there, don't even want to go there, but you may want to check out
Adorama. Don't know if its closer, but website says its between 5th and
6th aves