[pure-silver] AGFAORTHO 25

  • From: "Jose Ramon" <joseramon1834@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:18:40 -0300

Dear pure-silver friends of traditional photography, thanks to the
generosity of our friend Snoopy I received several rolls of this obsolete film,
(Process before 01/2002) which in its 120 configuration used to show some
ghost images of the numbers and dots of the protecting backing paper that
finally went to the negatives and prints.
I made an experience that overcomed this problem and obtained perfect useable
negatives and prints on Ilford Multigrade paper and also digital scans.
A first 120 roll was overexposed 1 f/stop (ISO 12) and underdeveloped,
processing it in old TETENAL ULTRAFIN (Boxes for 600 cc more than 20 years old)
at 7 min and 22º C and resulted a bit too contrasty but with no traces of ghost
numbers.
A second roll was overexposed for two f/stops (ISO 6) and processed using the
same soup (reiforced with a pill for the 2nd roll as per instructions of
Tetenal) for 6 min at 20º C and the results were excellent with almost normal
contrast as this was originally a contrasty film .
Hope this is of interest and thanks again to Snoopy.
Jose Ramon

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.