[pure-silver] Re: Archival mounting material testing?

  • From: Peter Badcock <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:21:48 +1000

That's a lot of things to test for, so I imagine that manufacturers who
certify their products to this level of quality would charge a premium for
their products. If we don't want to spend time testing the materials
ourselves, does anyone know which manufacturers supply the archival mounting
materials to the Library of Congress in the US? This way for a premium
price, we could at least be confident that what we were using should be
around for our grandkids to appreciate.
 regards
Peter Badcock